Monday 12 August 2013

Ready for the off

First attempt at a blog so bear with me.
Finished Nightshift at 7am so off to bed for a few hours then up to finish of loading the MH for our trip to Slovenia.

15.45 already and off to pick Lorraine up from work, picked her up and alls well as we head off on our long drive to the tunnel. Spoke to soon just as we are nearing Gretna Lorraine asked if I'd picked up my Caxton card(debit card for euros) you guessed it I hadn't and she didn't have hers in her purse(more on this later) so a quick turn around and back to Dumfries for my card then a long and very quiet drive to the tunnel. Thankfully the roads where quiet and we checked in at 00.48 check in closed at 00.50 so just made with minutes to spare, now talking to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment